Directions :In each of the given questions, some statements are followed by two conclusions I and II.
You have to assume everything in the statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly
known facts, and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the statements disregarding
commonly known facts.
1) if only conclusion I follows.
2) if only conclusion II follows.
3) if either I or II follows.
4) if neither I nor II follows.
5) if both conclusions I and II follow.
All shares are debentures.
No debenture is an equity.
Many equities are maturities.
I. No debenture can be a maturity.
II. All debentures that are shares may be equities.