Direction : An international bank decided to recruit Management Trainees for its Foreign Exchange Department The following criteria were laid down:
The candidate must be
1) B. Com., with minimum 65% marks.
2) CAIIB with minimum 50% marks.
3) having working experience of minimum one year in foreign exchange department of any bank.
4) age between 24 years and 30 years as on 1.7.2008.
5) ready to keep a deposit of Rs 25,000 with the bank. However, if the candidate fulfils all other criteria except
a) (ii) above, but has completed CAIIB part I with minimum 60% marks his case may be referred to the General Manager.
b) (iii) above, but has 4 years experience of working in a bank, his case may be referred to the Chairman.
(c) (i) above, but has obtained minimum 60% marks at B.Com. as well as CAIIB, his case may be referred to the Managing Director.
Based on the above criteria and the information given each of the following questions, you have to take the decision in regard of each case. You are not to assume anything. These cases are given to you as on 1st July 2008.
Manisha is an employee of a private bank in Clerical cadre for past 6 years in its foreign exchange department. She is B.Com. with 70% marks and CAIIB with 60% marks. Her date of birth is 15.6.1981. She is willing to keep a deposit of any amount up to Rs 50,000 with the bank.