Directions : In the following questions the symbols @, #, =, * and % are used with the following meaning:
P @ Q means P is greater than Q.
P # Q means P is either greater than or equal to Q.
P = Q means P is equal to Q.
P * Q means P is smaller than Q.
P % Q means P is either smaller than or equal to Q.
Now, in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true?
1) if only conclusion I is true,
2) if only conclusion II is true,
3) if either I or II is true,
4) if neither 1 nor II is true, and
5) if both I and II are true
Statements : K @ T, S = K,T * R
Conclusions : I. S @ R II. T = R