Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 1327 Management Trainee & GM Posts
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 - 1327 Management Trainee & GM Posts
Coal India Limited has published notification for the recruitment of 1319 Management Trainee vacancies.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM to 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Coal India Limited Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1319
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Name of the Disciplines:
1.Mining: 191 Posts
2. Electrical: 198 Posts
3. Mechanical: 196 Posts
4. Civil: 100 Posts
5. Chemical/ Mineral (Coal Preparation): 04 Posts
6. Electronics & Telecommunication: 08 Posts
7. Industrial Engg: 12 Posts
8. Environment: 25 Posts
9. Systems/ IT: 20 Posts
10. Geology: 76 Posts
11. Material Management: 44 Posts
12. Finance & Accounts: 257 Posts
13.Personnel & HR: 134 Posts
14. Sales & Marketing: 21 Posts
15. Rajbhasa: 07 Posts
16. Community Development: 03 Posts
17. Public Relations: 03 Posts
18. Legal: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for general Category candidates as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates as per GOI Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc (Engg) in relevant branch of Engineering for Sl No. 01 to 07, Degree in Environmetal Engineering or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmetal Engineering for Sl No 08, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT or MCA for Sl No. 09, M.Sc/ M.Tech in Geology or Applied Geology and Geophysics or Applied Geophysics for Post No. 10 with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University/ Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selcted based on computer based online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) candidates through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.coalindia.in from 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM to 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the website www.coalindia.in
3. Click on “Management Trainees Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2017″
4. Read all instructions & fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
Date of Computer Based Online Examination: 26-03-2017.