ISRO to prioritize Gaganyaan mission
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Chief K Sivan has
announced that the Chandrayaan-2 mission has achieved 98% of its objectives.
- Despite tracing the location of the lander Vikram, communication could not be
- The Space Agency confirmed that the lander is intact as a
single-piece and not broken into pieces.
- Chandrayaan-2 mission aimed at science and technology
demonstration which was almost achieved fully. The lunar mission was India's
first attempt at landing a spacecraft on the moon.
- ISRO has announced its next priority mission Gaganyaan.
- The most
ambitious manned mission has been scheduled to be launched in 2022.
mission aims to send the astronauts to space and bring them back to earth