BAFTA LA to honour Steve Coogan with Charlie Chaplin Award
- Actor Steve Coogan won with the Charlie Chaplin Award by the
British Academy’s Los Angeles branch.
- He will receive the honor during the 2019
- The Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award for Excellence in Comedy
recognizes the talents whose popularity and cultural impact exemplifies the
uniquely transcendent quality of excellent comedy.
- Britannia Awards are presented by BAFTA, Los Angeles.
- It is a
branch of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA), as a bridge
between the Hollywood and British production and entertainment business
- The Britannia Awards ceremony is presented at a black-tie
gala dinner and Beverly Hilton Hotel.