Cricket Australia unveils new transgender inclusive policy
- Cricket Australia announced a new transgender-inclusive
- This policy will enable transgender players to play the game of cricket
at the highest levels.
- The decision aligns in accordance with the International
Cricket Council’s (ICC’s) gender recognition policy and gender diversity
- The policy sets out a limit for transgender and
gender-diverse players who want to play for state and national women’s teams.
- Australian men's national cricket team represents Australia in international
- It is oldest teams in Test cricket history playing in the
first-ever Test match in 1877.