India’s first AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy to be at Jaipur
- All India Council for Technical Education will establish
country’s first AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy in Jaipur, capital
- Moreover, tree more ATAL academies will come at Thiruvananthapuram
(Kerala), Guwahati (Assam) and Baroda (Gujarat) by next year.
- ATAL Academy academies will provide upgraded teaching methods and
modules to make technical education more effective and accountable.
- The training will be mandatory for new teachers from 2019.
- AICTE is statutory body established in November 1945.
comes under aegis of Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human
- It is national-level council for technical education
responsible for planning and coordination of technical education and management
of education system in the country.
- It accredits graduate and post graduate programs
at Indian institutions.
- It is headquartered in New Delhi.