FICCI FLO launches mobile app for women's wellness
- FICCI Ladies Organisation, the women's wing of Federation of
Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has launched a mobile application aimed
at creating awareness on preventive healthcare.
- The mobile application "WOW" (Wellness of Women)
is backed by city-based Apollo Hospitals Group that offers access to renowned
doctors and provides health tips.
- This easy to use platform allows users to talk to doctors
through video conferencing or connect with them via voice or email.
- Users can also upload clinical information such as reports,
images and scans so that experts can provide an opinion within a stipulated
- Apollo has partnered with FLO by way of extending much
needed healthcare for women across the country.
- The emphasis will be more on generating awareness and
preventive measures along with providing international care treatment.