India and Jordan signed 12 agreements
- India and Jordan have 12 agreements covering areas as
diverse as defence, mass media, health, culture and tourism.
- These agreements were signed after the highlevel talks
between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Jordanian King Abdullah II bin
Al-Hussein in New Delhi.
- Jordanian King was on three days visit to India. It was
his only second to India, that too after more than a decade.
- MoU on Defence Cooperation
- Cultural Exchange Programme (CEP)
- Customs Mutual Assistance Agreement
- MoU between PrasarBharati and Jordan TV
- Twining Agreement between Agra and Petra (Jordan)
- Visa waiver for diplomatic and official passport holders
- MoU for long term supply of Rock Phosphate and
- MoU for setting up of the next generation Centre of
Excellence (COE) in Jordan
- MoU for cooperation in the field of Health and Medicine
between India and Jordan
- MoU between University of Jordan (UJ) and ICCR regarding
setting up of a Hindi Chair at the University
- Cooperation between Indian Institute of Mass Communication
(IIMC) and Jordan Media Institute (JMI).