OHEPEE Project: Government inks $ 119 Million Loan Agreement with World Bank
- The Union Government has inked US$ 119 million Financing
Agreement with World Bank for IBRD loan for the Odisha Higher Education
Programme for for Excellence & Equity (OHEPEE) Project.
- The OHEPEE Project aims is to improve the quality of
‘students’ equitable access to selected institutions and enhance governance of
the higher system in Odisha.
- The closing date for project is November, 2022.
- Improving quality of and students’ equitable access to
selected institutions of higher education.
- It includes Institutional Development Plan (IDP) Grants
(performance–based Financing) Enhancing governance of higher education system.
- It includes improvement of governance in colleges and
improvement of financial and procurement management and accounting in all
government and government-aided colleges.