Fortune Global 500 list for 2015 : Seven Indian companies listed among the world's 500 largest companies
Fortune Global 500 list for 2015 :
- Seven Indian companies listed among the worl's 500 largest
companies in the Fortune Global 500 list for 2015.
- Indian companies are Indian Oil Corporation, Reliance
Industries, Tata Motors, State Bank of India, Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan
Petroleum and ONGC.
- The seven Indian companies on the 2015 Fortune Global 500
list are Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) 119th on the list, with revenues of about
US$ 74 billion,
- Reliance Industries (158th) with revenues of $62 billion.
- Tata Motors with revenues of $42 billion (254th).
- State Bank of India with revenues of $42 billion (260th).
- Bharat Petroleum with revenues of $40 billion (280th).
- Hindustan Petroleum with revenues of $35 billion (327th)
- ONGC with revenues of $26 billion (449th).
- The list has been topped by Wal-Mart, which retained its top
- It is followed by Chinese petroleum refining giant, Sinopec
Group on the second spot,
- Netherlands- based Royal Dutch Shell (3rd)
- China National Petroleum (4th).
- Exxon Mobil (5th).