Famous Writer Vishwanath Tripathi Selected For 28th Moorti Devi Award
- Veteran Writer Vishwanath Tripathi was selected on June 27,
2015 for the 28th Moorti devi price for the year 2014 for his book Vyomkesh
- "Vyomkesh Darvesh" is
a history of life of Hazari Prasad Acharya Dwivedi.
- Vishwanath Tripathi was born on February 16, 1931 in Uttar
- Mr. Tripathi was a brilliant student of the Banaras Hindu
university and the university of the Punjab.
- Vishwanath other works include Lokwadi Tulsidas, Meera Ka
Kavya, Desh ke is Daur Main, Kuch Kuch Kahaniyan Vichar.
What is Moorti Devi
- It is second highest
literature award of India after Jnanapith Award.
- The reward of Moorti Devi has been founded by Bharatiya
Jnanpith and has been given to the authors who contributed in the field of
writing of the creator contemporary in the modern Indian languages.
- This prestigious award presented annually for a
contemplative and shrewd work that expresses, underline and illuminate that the
human values rooted in the general vision of Indian philosophy and cultural
- The books written in English and all Indian languages are
considered for the Price that consists of a reward of the money of 4 lakhs Rs,
a statue and a plate of the quote.