Pakistan's Highest Civilian Award, "Nishan-e-Pakistan Award" conferred to Mr. Xi Jinping
- Pakistan has conferred its top civilian award 'Nishan-e-Pakistan' on Chinese President Xi Jinping for his outstanding
contribution in promotion of relationship between the two countries.
- The ceremony was organised at the President House where
President Mamnoon Hussain conferred the award on Mr. Xi.
- The ceremony was attended by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif,
Federal Ministers, Members of National Assembly and Senate, Services Chiefs and
- Mr. Xi was given warm welcome on his arrival in the President
House in a traditional buggy drawn by horses.
- He also held bilateral talks with Mr. Hussain, who later
hosted a luncheon in his honour.