Electronic Money Order replaces older version : Dept of Post
- According to the government, the money order service
continues to be available to the common man at the same service charge but in
- This service had been made more reliable and fast by
communicating information about the money to be transferred electronically between
booking and delivery post offices.
- Thus, the money reaches faster to the addressee.
- The nature of service remains the same and it is also being
called an electronic Money Order or eMO.
- Department of Posts also has another service offering
instant online Money transfer service called as Instant Money Order (iMO),
where the receiver can receive payment in cash through Post Office.