Brett Lee, the Former Australian pacerto retire from all formats
- The former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee
announced recently his retirement from all forms of cricket after a
20-year career at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
- The 38-year-old Lee stopped playing internationally in July
2012, but had been a Twenty20 regular, both in the Indian Premier League and
the domestic competition in Australia.
- Lee remains the equal leading wicket-taker for Australia in one-day internationals
with Glenn McGrath, with 380 in 221 appearances.
- He also took 310 wickets in
76 Tests for Australia.
- His Twenty20 team, the Sydney Sixers, has one
regular-season match remaining this season.
- Brett Lee was born 8 November 1976.
- He is a former Australian international cricketer and a Channel Nine cricket commentator.