Israel to be the First Mask-Free Country of the World
- Israel will emerge as the world’s first mask-free united
states of america in the Corona period.
- Here the rule of applying masks in
closed locations will end from June 15.
- This was once announced by Israel’s
Health Minister Yuli Edelstein.
- The rule of applying masks outside has already
been abolished in the country.
- However, most restrictions related to foreign tour have no
longer but been lifted.
- For example, travel to nine nations is still banned.
- There is a rule of quarantine for guests coming from these countries.