Union Minister Prakash Javadekar released e-book Connecting, Communicating, Changing
- Union Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Minister Prakash Javadekar launched the
e-version of the book ‘Connecting, Communicating, Changing’.
- The book talks about the Vice President of India Venkiah
Naidu’s three years in office.
- Also, the e-book was launched along with its print coffee
table version which was released by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh at an event
Upa-Rashtrapati Nivas in New Delhi.
- The book was brought out by Publications Division, captures
through words and pictures the variegated activities of the Vice President M.
Venkaiah Naidu, including his travels in India and abroad.
- The book is about 250 pages.
- The book provides a glimpse of his interactions with
doctors, youth, administrators, farmers, scientists, industry leaders and
artists, among others.
- The book covers several events related to the Vice
President's interactions with the world leaders, his foreign visits, and his
addresses to the Indian diaspora in different countries.
- The book is about Connecting with people via Communication
and for Changing India.
- The third edition of the book will be a very useful for
students who want to follow the speeches of the Vice President.
- He added that the speeches are replete with thoughts and
emotion and there is a unique flow of language.