Russia constructs its first Stealth Bomber
- Under its Perspective Aviation Complex for Long Range
Aviation (PAKDA) programme, Russia has constructed its first Stealth Bomber.
- Russia is currently modernizing its military at a very fast
- The Stealth Bomber is one such advancement.
- The bomber is the second-generation combat aircraft after
Sukhoi Su-57 supersonic fighter jet.
- The Stealth Bomber has been developed under PAKDA
- The PAKDA programme is to use latest technologies to reduce
its radar signature.
- This will make Russian weapons and bombers invisible to
- The first test flight of PAKDA bomber is to be conducted in
- India is one of the largest Defence Partners of Russia
India-Russia India and Russia signed 14 Memorandums of Understanding in
- This was held during Defexpo 2020.
- This included production
of S400 missiles and production of Kamov helicopters and Kalashnikov rifles.
- The active participants in the defence deal included HAL,
DRDO, BHEL, etc.
- The deals are set to cross 16 billion USD.
- India is to buy Ka-226 helicopters from Russia.