Madhya Pradesh launched first-ever FIR Aapke Dwar Yojana
FIR Aapke Dwar Scheme: A fact file
- Madhya Pradesh state government launched FIR Aapke Dwar
Yojana 11 May in Bhopal.
- With this, Madhya Pradesh has become the first state
in the country to implement such an innovative scheme.
- It was launched by the
Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra.
- Under the scheme, the people would not be required to visit
the police station to lodge an FIR.
- The scheme has been started as a pilot project in 23 Police
Stations including one urban and one rural Police Station at 11 Divisional
- Under the scheme, the
Dial 100 vehicle will have trained Head Constables to lodge FIR.
- FIRs in complaints of
general nature will be lodged on the spot.
- In case of serious complaints,
guidance will be sought from senior officers.
Minister also launched helpline 'Dial 112'.
- It will facilitate the immediate
availability of ambulance, police, and fire fighting services wherever needed