Sucheta Satish won the 2020 Global Child Prodigy Awards
Global Child Prodigy Awards:
- Dubai-based Indian girl Sucheta Satish, who can sing in 120
languages, won the Global Child Prodigy Awards 2020.
- The 13-year-old known is
as the Dubai Indian High School's nightingale.
- Along with Sucheta Satish, 100
other Global Child prodigies across the world were honoured at the award
ceremony in different categories.
- The award recognized her twin world records for singing in
most languages during one concert and the longest live singing concert by a
- She had set as a 12-year-old two years ago in Dubai at the Indian
Consulate Auditorium. During the concert, she sang in 102 languages over 6.15
- The Global Child Prodigy Award celebrates the talent and
power of children in different categories such as music, arts, dancing,
modelling, writing, acting, innovation, science, sports, etc.
- The award is supported by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
International Foundation and music producer AR Rahman among others.