Arun Kumar Sahu to be the next High Commissioner of India to Dominica
Arun Kumar Sahu:A fact file
- IFS officer Arun Kumar Sahu is appointed as the next High
Commissioner of India to the mountainous Caribbean island of Dominica.
- He will
be residing in Port of Spain.
- The appointment was approved by the Ministry of
External Affairs (MEA).
- Presently, Arun Kumar Sahu is serving as the High
Commissioner of India to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Arun Kumar Sahu is an Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer
of batch 1996.
- He is an alumnus of Ravenshaw University in Cuttack and Chandra
Sekhar Behera Zilla School in Sambalpur.
- He holds a Master's Degree in War in
Modern World from King's College London and a Master's degree in Linguistics
from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- He was posted as the Deputy High
Commissioner in the High Commission of India, Ottawa.
- He also served as the
Joint Secretary, Ministry of External Affairs and Deputy Director-General,
Indian Council for Cultural Relations.