What is India Ratings ?
- It is part of the Fitch Group.
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) is India's Most
Respected credit rating agency committed to providing the India's credit
markets with accurate, timely and prospective credit opinions.
- Its main aim is to independent thinking, rigorous analytics,
and an open & balanced approach towards credit research.
- It has grown rapidly during the past decade gaining
significant market presence in India's fixed income market.
- India-Rating currently maintains coverage of corporate
issuers, financial institutions.
- It also includes banks and insurance companies , finance
& leasing companies and managed funds, Urban Local Bodies and Project
- Presently, it has six
offices in India located at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and
- Ind-Ra is recognised by the Securities and Exchange Board of
India, the Reserve Bank of India and National Housing Bank.
- It is a 100% owned subsidiary of the Fitch Group.